SureStaffing UK Ltd are looking to recruit for a Team Leader, for our client based in Caistor, LN 7 area. Our client provides processed fish products for wholesale throughout the United Kingdom. With a specialist breading and battered fish line they supply major supermarkets and retailers with award winning fish products. This is a dry fish manufacturing facility, NOT WET FISH.
Team Leader Primarily responsibilities:
- Attainment of material, labour and manufacturing targets and adherence to the schedule. Control of packaging materials and additions.
- Motivation, leadership, discipline and safety of your team. Effective communication.
- Maintenance of quality, housekeeping and hygiene standards. Keep your area clean, dry and presentable, ensure that packaging, and rework buckets are kept off the floor and put on the tads provided.
- Develop your team to achieve maximum and individual potential.
Team Leader Key tasks and duties:
- Ensure that planned production requirements are met.
- Ensure quality, safety, hygiene and housekeeping standards are maintained and that equipment is operated in the defined manner to produce products to spec.
- Ensure that production line documentation is accurately filled out
- Ensure that all completed line documentation including visual products guides are filed in their rightful place after use.
- Ensure products are produced to high standards as specified in the Documented Work instruction and product visual guides.
- Adopt the policy of ‘would I buy it’ in reference to product quality to emphasise the phrase, ‘ quality is the responsibility of everyone’
- Ensure that all machinery is turned off when not in use and that you and your team abide by the necessary shut down procedures.
- Communicate to your team and visits which are likely to take place within the factory; there may be our Costumers or other important parties.
- Packaging defect ‘samples’ are to be kept with the relevant documentation for analysis to be carried out; defects are to be kept in the appropriate Packaging Defects cage.
- The factory control room is part of ‘your’ manufacturing process; please ensure that you and your team use it to ensure effective communication.
- To create constructive ideas to contribute to the efficient running of your production lines.
- Ensure that you and all members of your team who enter the factory wash and sanitise hands and that protective clothing is worn correctly at all times.
- Wellington boots must be washed and sanitised using the appropriate equipment when entering the factory.
Team Leader shift pattern:
Monday to Friday
Bank Holidays off
Team Leader rate of pay Monday to Friday £13.80 ph
To be considered for this role please submit a current CV to [email protected] or call Hull office on 01482629797 for further details.
SureStaffing UK Limited are acting as an employment business for temporary assignments and an employment agency for permanent placements. Due to the high volumes of applications, we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion, however we will keep your CV and details on our database for 6 months and as soon as we have a vacancy that suits, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.