Sure Group are currently recruiting temporary staff for our client based in Northampton on a part time basis.
- To work any day Monday to Friday (except bank or public holiday)
- To work AM or PM shifts (or sometimes both)
- To assist and support passengers whilst on and off the vehicle
- To complete necessary paperwork according to the drop off location
- Be an effective communicator
- Be patient and understanding as you could be dealing with children, the elderly, disabled and vulnerable adults
- Be able to spot any key issues and report back to main office
- Have the ability to diffuse a situation with any passenger to ensure the safety of passengers and the Driver
- You will be required to have a valid enhanced DBS (CRB) for adults and children
- You will be paid by the agency on a weekly basis, you will work one week in lieu
- You will be paid £9 per hour PAYE or £11.17 per hour via an umbrella company
- AM shifts start between 06:45 and 08:00, typically finishing around 10:30 / 11:00
- PM shifts start between 13:30 and 14:30, typically finishing around 17:00
If you are interested in this job and deem yourself suitable then please apply
SureStaffing UK Limited are acting as an employment business for temporary assignments and an employment agency for permanent placements.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion, however we will keep your CV and details on our database for 6 months and as soon as we have a vacancy that suits we will be in touch.