SureStaffing UK Ltd are currently seeking temporary ongoing HGV Class 1 (Category C+E) Drivers for our clients based in Corby.
· You will be responsible for collecting and delivering food products on dollies and/or trollies (bread)
· Deliveries and collections could be anywhere in the country from London to Hull, typically London, Leicester, Melton Mowbray, Corby and Hull
· There will be paperwork that will be completed by yourself and handed over to the customer and/or dispatch
· The majority of driving work is either trunking with no handball or some handballing, depends of the delivery
· Start times will be between 15:00 and 21:00. Sunday-Saturday. Could be ongoing role 5-6 shifts per week or ad hoc basis. Whatever best suits driver.
· Trucks are 65 to 68 plate Volvo’s
The successful candidate will have:
· You will have previous at least 2 years HGV Class 1 experience in a professional driving role
· You must be flexible to work variable times as start times can vary
· Your time keeping must be excellent due to business pressures
· You will hold a category C+E license, have no more than 6 points
· Strictly no drink driving, or drug driving offences are acceptable when applying for this role
Sunday to Thursday
Between 15:00 and 21:00
Rates of Pay (umbrella):
Rates of Pay (PAYE):
You haven’t heard best thing yet! PAID BREAKS.
If you are interested in this job and deem yourself suitable then please apply or call Ieva on 07523 514176 for more details
SureStaffing UK Limited are acting as an employment business for temporary assignments and an employment agency for permanent placements.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion, however we will keep your CV and details on our database for 6 months and as soon as we have a vacancy that suits we will be in touch