Sure Staffing Ltd are currently seeking temporary ongoing 7.5 tonne pavement sweeper Driver for our client based in Chelveston, near Rushden to start with immediate effect following a full induction into the business. You will be working within cleansing department.
- You will be required to drive a brand-new Scarab Merlin Road Sweeper with a hydrostatic drive system or any other 7.5 tonne trucks, Monday to Friday on day shifts
- It’s not multidrop role
- Your day start around 07:00 and finish around 15:30 although there will be flexibility on schedule, you will be covering the district of East Northamptonshire
- You must carry out vehicle checks in accordance with VOSA guidelines recording any defects found on the appropriate documentation
- You should show flexibility to undertake appropriate training to meet the requirements of the client and fulfil Health and Safety obligations
- There will be manual sweeping and digging as required
- You will have at least 24 months previous experience in a professional driving role
- You will hold a category C1 license, CPC and Digi cards
- You will not have any more than 6 points on your driving license
- Strictly no drink driving, or drug driving offences are acceptable when applying for this role
Rates and benefits
You will be paid weekly by Sure Staffing UK Ltd at an hourly rate of:
£9.56 PAYE per hour if you are a category C1 driver and we can pay up to £11.17 per hour for umbrella company Drivers.
40h per week paid
Your holiday allowance is 28 days per annum, pro rata.
You will work one week in lieu and have a two-week notice period for any holiday, current holiday booked prior to registration may be authorised.
If you deem yourself suitable then apply today