SureStaffing are proud to be working a prestigious client in the Melton Area, A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Transport/Sales Administrator to join a busy office environment.
Our client pride themselves on being the NO1 independent waste management site in the East Riding of Yorkshire.
Due to location- Own transport/able consistently commute to Melton would be essential.
Day to day you will be responsible for making every customer experience a positive one. Providing first class customer service, you will assist customers by processing orders, answering queries, and dealing with complaints in accordance with company procedures.
You will play a part in the transport planning role too (Previous Experience not Essential, training can be given)
This Transport/Sales Administrator role will have a wide range of duties, including:
- Processing telephone orders
- Processing email orders
- Compiling customer reports.
- Point of contact for all customer support needs, along with supporting internal departments.
- Answering emails in a timely professional manner.
- Maintaining and building rapport with customers, understanding their needs.
- Instigating solutions to help the customer, using negotiation skills where needed.
- Management of your own daily workload to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Supporting all internal departments.
Key Skills needed for a Transport/Sales Administrator:
- Organised and methodical approach to workload, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective communicator at all levels.
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Outstanding telephone manner and rapport building skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Self-motivated, adapting positively to change.
- Excellent IT skills, ability to update and utilise the in-house computer system.
- Readily accepts responsibility.
£20,000 -£22,000 DOE
07:30 – 18:00 (Monday to Friday)
If you are interested in the Transport/Sales Administrator role, please send your CV today t
Sure, Staffing UK Limited is acting as an employment business for temporary assignments and an employment agency for permanent placements.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, we are unfortunately only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your CV and details on our database for 6 months and as soon as we have a vacancy that suits, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to scott.Ekert@sure-staffing.co.uk.