Sure Group is a specialist group of companies operating in the Recruitment, Logistics, Commercial and Healthcare sectors and offer a one-stop shop solution for businesses that have on going demands for recruitment requirements.
Formed over 5 years ago, Sure Group has since grown from one division to four thriving divisions with offices located in Hull, Leeds, Manchester and Northampton and is formed of four distinct companies being Sure Staffing, Sure Logistics, Sure Commercial and Sure Healthcare.
Due to our continued expansion we are looking to recruit and energetic and self-motivated Payroll & Accounts Administrator to work within our internal accounts department located at our head office in Hull
This role will involve working within the payroll and accounts team and reporting to the Commercial Manger, you will be required to manually collect data from excel spreadsheets which will be imported onto a bespoke system and liaise with external payroll advisors
The main purpose in fulfilling this role is to ensure all employees across the Groups businesses are paid correctly based on the information collated and within the relevant time frames. A keen eye and attention to details is essential along with experience and knowledge of Excel.
Roles and Responsibilities
The duties of the Payroll & Accounts Administrator will include but not limited to the following:
· You will be responsible for the management and processing of the weekly payroll for circa 400 employees
· Checking and Verifying time sheets and workers hours to the CRM system
· Liaising with the outsourced payroll company
· Cross referencing payment plans to payslips
· Ensuring all necessary payroll payments are made within the deadlines set
· Processing new starters and leavers
· Calculating holiday entitlement
· Liaising and dealing with workers queries
· Payroll Cost Analysis
· Wage journals
· Producing KPIs
· Generating sales invoices
· Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger data entry onto
· Dealing with any sale invoice queries
· Other general admin duties and ad hoc duties as the role demands
· Previous Payroll experience is essential
· Able to work quickly and efficiently with real attention to detail within deadlines.
· Able to work on own initiative and unsupervised.
· Computer Literate and fully conversant and confident with Excel
· Experience on working with Xero preferred but not essential
· Excellent communicator and able to deal and answer client and employee queries, efficiently and effectively both verbally and written
Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00, however you will be required to work additional hours to ensure we meet various deadlines
Salary and Benefits
· £21,000 – £23,000 DOE
· 28 Days Holiday Entitlement
· Auto Enrolment Pension after 12 weeks
· Free Car Park
· Various recognition and reward schemes available
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion, however we will keep your CV and details on our database for 6 months and as soon as we have a vacancy that suits we will be in touch