SureStaffing UK Limited are currently working with our client who are a leading global pharmaceutical packaging and design company.
We are currently looking to recruit on their behalf, numerous Lead Machine Operatives to undertake a Night Shift pattern starting immediately at our client’s state of the art manufacturing facility at Melton, East Yorkshire
Your role will involve lone working within in self-isolated fast paced automated sterile cleanroom environment, whereby you will undertake but not limited to the following whilst wearing a full Hazmat body suit:
· Implement the setup of the liquid fill and cap machines in accordance with the relevant SOPs and company health and safety procedures.
· Overseeing the working of lines and undertake any faults/ malfunctions and report/liaises with the site engineers when unable to rectify.
· Schedule work in accordance with production plans/criteria
· Ensure the correct plan and quantity are followed at all times
· Always comply with GMP regulations.
· Undertake any repair work/maintenance to the liquid fill and cap machine.
· Undertaking Quality Control checks of the product and its packaging to ensure it meets required standards and record and report any quality issues/incidents.
· Performing Internal Process Checks at various stages of the filling and packing process. This will include calibration, SOP, sample, and integrity testing.
· Perform deep cleaning procedures to the machine/working lines during each shift.
· Undertake stock control procedures.
· Maintain a high standard of hygiene and housekeeping.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidates will have previous experience in a similar role whereby they are used to working in a production environment and are used to working and setting up machines as well as being an approachable individual, who is willing to listen and has the ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
In order to be deemed suitable for the role you must have the following:
· Proven knowledge and understanding of GMP/SOPs
· Previous machine operating experience as a minimum
· Good communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Able to stand for long periods of time
· Must be physically fit as the role does involve some manual handling whereby you will be required to lift products up to 12kg
· Be able to work on your own in a fast-paced environment
· Smart and clean appearance at all times due to the working environment
· Must have own transport due to location
Night Shift – Mon – Fri – 18:00 – 06:00
Rates of Pay
£11.22 per hour
On Site Car Parking
If you are interested in this job and deem yourself suitable then please apply today
SureStaffing UK Limited are acting as an employment business for temporary assignments and an employment agency for permanent placements.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion, however we will keep your CV and details on our database for 6 months and as soon as we have a vacancy that suits we will be in touch