We are recruiting Forklift Driver/ Warehouse Operative in the Hull and surrounding area. Sure Staffing are currently working with one of the countries market leading companies in the manufacturing of domestic and commercial heating products. Our client are firm believers on developing and investing in its workforce and not only have they employed over 800 people. They have also held the investors in people status for over 20 years
They are currently in the process of a £30 Million expansion, investing into a new manufacturing facility ensuring long term development. With a proud rich heritage and their reputation for innovation.
Our client is paving the way towards one of Hull’s top places to work!
This is a permanent on-going position for the right candidate. You will be supported to grow and progress as well as being put through paid training and qualifications as and when required. Therefore, we are wanting enthusiastic, punctual and reliable candidates.
- Picking, bagging, and boxing products
- Using the forklift to pick various size products from racking located across the warehouse (up to 12m Reach)
- Moving Products using a hand barrow from pick face within the racking as well as moving products with pallet truck
- Loading and unloading products in a safe manner on to trailers/ curtain siders
- Assemble orders for delivery and checking quantities and quality to paperwork.
- Wrapping and packing good for resale
- Braking components / Part’s for recycling
- Using a hand held terminal, SAP and other technology efficiently and effectively
- Other Ad-hoc warehouse duties
As a Forklift Driver/ Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
- Hold an active Forklift Counterbalance and Reach license.
- The ideal candidate would also have an Electric Pallet Truck License
- You must have previous experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Good Communication Skills
- Willing to commute to HU5 area.
- Be Honest and Reliable!
- Be able to work rotating day and night shifts.
Week 1- 12
- Day shift £10.00, Night Shift £12.00, Overtime £13.00, Saturday £14.00 and Sunday £18.00
- Day shift £12.26, Night Shift £14.71, Overtime £16.31, Saturday £18.39 and Sunday £24.52
- Day shift £13.63, Night Shift £16.35, Overtime £18.12, Saturday 20.44 and Sunday £27.25
- Working Hours of Forklift Driver/ Warehouse operative are 37 hours (Monday To Friday)
- Onsite Parking
- Onsite Canteen
- Uniform provided
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply