We are recruiting for FLT Driver in the Hull and surrounding area. Sure Group are currently working with one of the countries market leading companies in the manufacturing of domestic and commercial heating products. Our client are firm believers on developing and investing in its workforce and have held the investors in people status for over 20 years.
Role of a FLT Driver:
This is a permanent on-going position for the right candidate. You will be supported to grow and progress as well as being put through paid training and qualifications as and when required. Therefore, we are wanting enthusiastic, punctual and reliable candidates.
- Picking, bagging and boxing products
- using the forklift to pick various size products from racking located across the warehouse (up to 12M Reach)
- Moving products using a hand barrow from the pick face within the racking as well as moving products with pallet truck.
- Loading and unloading products in a safe manner on to trailers/ curtainsiders.
- assemble orders for delivery and checking quantities and quality to paperwork
- Wrapping and packing goods for Resale
- Braking Components/ parts for recycling
- Using a hand held terminal, SAP and other technology efficiently and effectively.
- Other Ad-hoc warehouse duties.
This role will be working both alone and part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance.
This Role best suits upbeat and self motivated individuals who enjoy working systematically and productively. This is a fast paced and energised environment which relies on organisation and efficiency
As a FLT Driver you will need to have:
- Hold an active FLT Counterbalance license and Reach Truck
- The ideal candidate would also have an Electric Pallet Truck License (preferred but not essential)
- You must have previous experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Good Communication Skills
- Willing to commute to HU5 area.
- Be Honest and Reliable!
- Be able to work rotating day and night shifts.
Rates of Pay:
- Salary: Day shift £10.00 (Mon to Fri)
- Night Shit £12.00 (Mon to Fri)
- Enhanced overtime rates and Bonus structure for ongoing staff!
- Working Hours of FLT Driver are 36 (Overtime available):
- Location: Hull
- Duration: Ongoing
If you are interested in the above role please click apply