SureStaffing Ltd are currently seeking for Despatch operatives on temp to perm role for our client which is based in Corby. Client is a well know bread production company in UK. New and modern production site, so much possibilities for the right candidate!
Start with immediate effect following a full induction into the business.
· You will be required to undertake duties in Despatch department
· There will be manual lifting, pushing, stacking baskets full of bread
· Keeping area clean and tidy
· You should show flexibility to undertake appropriate training to meet the requirements of the client and fulfil Health and Safety obligations
· Must be able to work under own initiative and as a team with another crew member
The successful candidate will have:
· You will have previous despatch experience
· Good understanding English
· Can work within a fast-paced environment
· Must be reliable and hardworking
· Able to work rotating shifts, days and nights
Sunday-Tuesday (will change to Sunday- Wednesday in December)
06:00 – 18:00
18:00 – 06:00
34.5h per week
Rates of Pay:
After 12 weeks service pay rate will be £10.61ph
If you are interested in this job and deem yourself suitable then please apply
SureStaffing UK Limited are acting as an employment business for temporary assignments and an employment agency for permanent placements.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion, however we will keep your CV and details on our database for 6 months and as soon as we have a vacancy that suits we will be in touch.