SureStaffing UK Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced Bendi FLT Driver, for our growing client based in North Ferriby
- Assisting in the receipt of pharmacy stock and checking against delivery notes or copy orders, highlighting discrepancies to the Warehouse Manager or Supervisor team.
- Ensuring that stock is stored with due regard to storage requirements and stock rotation
- Creating picking lists for the stock from orders generated by wards and departments served by using computerised options including a bar code reader or keyboard data entry.
- Picking and checking the issue of pharmaceutical products against picking lists.
- Packing parcels in accordance with the demands of the delivery schedule, paying particular attention to the special handling and storage requirements of the products.
- Checking stock against stock take reports to ensure those discrepancies, short-dated stock or expired stock are identified and reported to the Warehouse Manager so that appropriate action can be taken
- Unloading delivery vehicles ensuring safe storage within the warehouse prior to receipt taking care to ensure the delivery matches the driver’s drop sheet.
- Loading courier vehicles with outgoing deliveries taking care to ensure the load is appropriately positioned within the vehicle for the delivery schedule and that appropriate paperwork is accurately completed.
- Disposing of waste packaging materials, clinical waste and confidential waste in accordance with the Trust’s waste management policy.
- Ability to work using own initiative and without supervision
- Good communication skills
- Computer skills
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimum 3 years FLT driving experience
- Previous warehouse experience
- Able to undertake manual handling duties
- Hard-working and reliable
- Ideally must have own transport
We have various shift patterns available ranging from:
- Day shift, Monday – Thursday, 6 AM – 6 PM
- Night shift, Monday – Thursday, 6 PM – 6 AM
- Weekend shift, Friday – Sunday, 6 AM – 6 PM
£10.00 per hour Flat Rate
If you are interested in this job and deem yourself suitable then please apply or feel free to call Paula or Barbie on 01482 629797