Sure Staffing are proud to be working with a prestigious Client in Kingston Upon Hull.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join this well-established company supplying products that supply some of the UK’s biggest food service and cash and carry brands with a diverse range.
The ideal Candidate will be responsible for providing support to ensure the departments run in an effective and efficient manner.
Key aspects of the Warehouse Supervisor will include:
- coordinate incoming and outgoing inventory deliveries
- oversee and assist with all aspects of the warehouse facility.
- allocate and organise storage locations according to requirements
- sort inventory according to established procedures
- mark inventory with identifying information
- update and maintain storage database
- track and manage inventory by completing regular cycle counts
- maintain inventory records and databases
- identify potential inventory shortages and communicate with relevant department
- provide regular inventory reports to management
- Quality checking orders ready for delivery
- resolve any discrepancies between paperwork and inventory received
- ensure accuracy of shipping and receiving documents
- enter and maintain all information into the system for deliveries.
- adhere to all safety standards and operating procedures
- ensure strict adherence to all housekeeping and warehouse standards
What are we looking for in a Warehouse Supervisor
- Established background in the food industry with management experience.
- Forklift license (Counterbalance Essential)
- Flexi Bendi Truck License would be advantageous; however training can be provided to the right candidate.
- Working knowledge of Food and Hygiene polices.
- Able to take on a degree of responsibility within the business, reporting to the Supply chain manager.
- Able to demonstrate good working communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to work efficiently both within a team and independently.
Working Hours of a Warehouse Supervisor:
Monday to Friday, 9pm-5am (1 in every 4 Saturday Shift)
Pay Rates for a Warehouse Supervisor: £13.00 Per Hour (Overtime Saturday T½, Sunday T2)
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Mortgage references
SureStaffing UK Limited are acting as an employment business for temporary assignments and an employment agency for permanent placements.
Due to the high volumes of applications, we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion, however we will keep your CV and details on our database for 6 months and as soon as we have a vacancy that suits, we will be in touch.