SureStaffing UK are currently looking to recruit for 20 x Production Line Operatives for the upcoming potato harvest season on behalf of our prestigious client who are located in Tadcaster, North Yorkshire and supply quality potatoes to supermarkets, wholesalers and processors all around the UK.
This work will start as from W/C 08/04/19 and will be on-going and is 45 minutes by car from Hull City Centre.
- To carry out all duties associated with washing, grading, packing and stacking potato products.
- To follow any verbal or written instructions from the Production Supervisor or Manager.
- To ensure products are produced to the customers agreed specifications.
- To ensure all relevant procedures are strictly followed when producing products.
- To abide by the companies Personal Hygiene Rules & Regulations.
- To abide by and follow the companies ‘Clean as you go’ policy at all times.
- To undertake relevant and necessary training as and when required.
- To assist in other departments as requested by the Production Supervisor or any member of the Senior Management Team.
- To ensure the correct use and operation of all plant and equipment in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and company rules, whilst on company premises and/or whilst carrying out company business, without exception.
- To inspect and report immediately to the Production Manager or Production Supervisor, any defects/damage to machinery and all other company property in the area worked.
- To comply fully with all company health and safety rules as detailed in the company’s Staff Handbook.
- To undertake any further duties outside of the above if requested by the Production Supervisor or Senior Management team.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous Pick and Packing experienced preferred but not essential
- Hardworking and reliable
- To be able to work efficiently and effectively and as part of a team
- Must be physically fit and undertake manual handling duties due to the nature of the job role
Various shift Patterns from 06:00 – 14:00 and 14:00 – 22:00 (subject to change) Tuesday to Saturday with the occasional Sunday
Working 40 hours + per week
Rates of Pay
£8.24 per hour with Overtime after 40 hours
If you deem yourself suitable then please apply today or call our office on 01482 629797 Option 1
SureStaffing UK Limited are acting as an employment business for temporary assignments and an employment agency for permanent placements.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion, however we will keep your CV and details on our database for 6 months and as soon as we have a vacancy that suits we will be in touch.