SureStaffing are proud to be working with a prestigious client in the Hull HU3 Area, who have permanent opportunity has for a Team Leader to join this well-established company that supply some of the UK’s biggest food service and cash and carry brands with a diverse range of dry fish products
Main Duties of a Team Leader
- Ensure that planned production requirements are met.
- Ensure quality, safety, hygiene, and housekeeping standards are maintained and that equipment is operated in the defined manner to produce products to spec.
- Ensure that production line documentation is accurately filled out
- Ensure that all completed line documentation including visual products guides are filed in their rightful place after use.
- Ensure products are produced to high standards as specified in the Documented Work instruction and product visual guides.
- Ensure that all machinery is turned off when not in use and that you and your team abide by the necessary shut down procedures.
- Communicate to your team and visits which are likely to take place within the factory; there may be our Costumers or other important parties.
- Packaging defect sample’s are to be kept with the relevant documentation for analysis to be carried out; defects are to be kept in the appropriate Packaging Defects cage.
- To create constructive ideas to contribute to the efficient running of your production lines.
- Ensure that you and all members of your team who enter the factory wash and sanitise hands and that protective clothing is always worn correctly.
- Ensuring Relevant PPE must be washed and sanitised using the appropriate equipment when entering the factory.
What are we Looking for in a Team Leader
- A Strong background managing a team within the food industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong numeracy skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Interpersonal skills
- Attainment of material, labour and manufacturing targets and adherence to the schedule. Control of packaging materials and additions.
- Motivation, leadership, discipline, and safety of your team. Effective communication.
- Maintenance of quality, housekeeping, and hygiene standards. Keep your area clean, dry and presentable, ensure that packaging, and rework buckets are kept off the floor and put on the tads provided.
- Develop your team to achieve maximum and individual potential.
Working Hours for an Team Leader.
- Monday to Friday, 0600hrs – 1400hrs
- Saturday (Overtime Available)
- Sunday (Overtime Available)
Pay Rates of a Team Leader
- £10.70 Monday to Friday
- Saturday T½
- Sunday T2 (Double Time)
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Mortgage references
SureStaffing UK Limited are acting as an employment business for temporary assignments and an employment agency for permanent placements.
Due to the high volumes of applications, we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion, however we will keep your CV and details on our database for 6 months and as soon as we have a vacancy that suits, we will be in touch.