We are recruiting for Joiners in Hull.
As a Joiner you will need to have:
- CSCS card (tbc).
- Experience of joinery works.
- Experience in modular manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Qualification in Joinery / Woodwork skills
- Salary: £15.00
- Working Hours of Joiner are:
- Location: Hull
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a Joiner:
- To ensure all modules are built, within advised timescales and inline with the overall manufacturing programmed. To the quality standards expected and following the standard work instructions.
- Co-ordinating and communicating with manufacturing managers to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manor, to enable follow on trades to complete their works on time and for the division to meet is KPI’S and programmed schedule.
- To ensure all tools, materials and work areas are always kept clean and tidy.
- To assist in keeping the cells and facility clean, organised and safe at all times.
- To Build module superstructure (floors, walls, and ceilings)
- To install internal doors, woodwork, and IPS/Cubicles
- To weatherproof external walls.
- To install roof coverings.
- To keep the work areas and facility clean and tidy
- To ensure all Tooling is damage free, and available for other colleagues to use.
- To assist and help apprentices and new team members.
- Any other duties as required by the business.
- 23 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status.
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.